Grizzly G0529 12" Disc / Spindle Sander - Experience?

Let's try this again. <G>
Does anyone have one of these or any experience with one?
<http://www.grizzly.com/products/item.cfm?itemnumber=G0529>
I'm interested in the combo machine, not in making my own. <G>
Thanks again, Barry
I too would like to hear from someone who has this machine. It looks like just the ticket for my needs, and it is new, so maybe there won't be many to review it yet.
Dig
in message

I've got one on order, arrives next week. I'll report.
Matt Drage
On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 12:38:37 GMT, B a r r y B u r k e J r .

On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 11:14:17 -0700, Drage & Sons <Drage & Sons> wrote:

I'll be waiting!
Thanks, Barry