Grizzly dust bags for Delta AP-400?

Does anyone know which of Grizzly's replacement dust collector bags might fit the Delta AP-400? I got the Delta a few weeks ago and, while it certainly beats the shop vac for moving dust, the stock filter bag is not quite cutting it for fine filtration. Especially for the cedar dust on my last project, I can't believe how fine that dust is! Thanks in advance, Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Adams