Grizzly 12.5" Planer

Has anyone used one of these? At $195 it seems like a good deal. I would like to get a planer for some projects I'd like to tackle but I don't have a bottomless money supply.
TIA
Kevin Daly
Kevin Daly wrote:

Kevin...
I've been using one of their G8794 12" portable planers for about a year. It's doing a good job for me.
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto, Iowa USA