Grizzley Offers Free Shipping

You might want to take a look if you are in the market for some new equipment. http://www.grizzly.com/products/freeshipping.aspx
Leon wrote:

Hmm, I wonder how long that offer is going to last... I might be able to take advantage of that.
--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.
Steve Turner wrote:

All they say is "limited time". Here's the link:
<http://www.grizzly.com/products/freeshipping.aspx?utm_source=emailburst&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=freeship>

I got all excited because I want to get a Grizzly 555 bandsaw this year. Unfortunately, that model does not come with free shipping. Thanks for telling us about it.

Just a thought here for about $200 more than the 555Extreme 14" BS shipped, you can get the 457 14" band saw, shipped.