Great site for shop layout

It never ceases to surprise me that there is a great website just lurking out there waiting to be discovered. If you want to see some good ideas and excellent layout, go to
http://benchmark.20m.com/index.html
--
Greg

I am using IE and Netscape and am having trouble accessing this site. Anyone else? Thanks, JG
Greg Millen wrote:

using IE6 I have no problems. Retested ok.
--
Greg

"JGS" < snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
It drops quite a few cookies; are you denying all cookies maybe? I allowed them on a temp basis and had no problem; maybe it doesn't like you if you don't take the cookies. Didn't see anything bad in the cookies - they're just keeping track of which page/s you look at; normal stuff, all 1st party cookies near's I could see. If you really want to go there, come on back and I'll go in with cookies denied and see if that makes a diff. Site looked like pretty standard html to me, so Netscape should see it OK.
Pop

"Pop Rivet" wrote in message

It's a very nicely done site.
Folks who are running firewalls, like Zone Alarm, may not be aware of their exact FW configurations, so may not be able to navigate the site, particularly if they block "cookies from tracking sites".
I had no problem with IE6, and Zone Alarm configured for "medium" cookie control.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/13/04
JGS wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com says...

It is a great site. Found it a long time ago but as is normal with computer upgrades lost the link. Glad to have it back. All my mobile bases are based on his design and they work nicely.
--

Phillip Hansen
Skil-Phil Solutions