Grain Filler (CrysaLac)

I just used it for the first time. I really like that stuff.

S.

Reply to
samson

Allright now, you can't just post something like that. Tain't right.

I am assuming you mean Crystalac filler, not Crysalac.

So, what wood did you use it on?

What was the topcoat you used?

I have understood that if you use NC lacquer over it and put on several coats it will turn a little opaque, especially with really porous woods like red oak and ash.

I have no experience with this product, nor do I know anyone that does.

Details?

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41