Goodyear, AZ: selling home shop tools, moving

I need to sell all my big power tools, preparing for a move across country. The list and contact info are here:
http://members.cox.net/kpfleming/tools.pdf
Now back to your regularly scheduled programming...

Damn, reasonable prices too! Good luck with your move. Wish I lived a bit closer to grab some of your stuff.