GoodPC router deal

Just came across this : http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item#51856085&category 781
not too bad of a deal w/ the bidding is at now. If I didnt already have 4 routers - I would drop a bid.
Not affiliated - just posting some info.
-R
Reliableendmill auctions always go for too much cash. It's unbelievable what they have done with ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item#51856085&category 781

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item#51856085&category 781

Other than it includes two motors, It is going to be far from a good deal! The bidding is at $130 already, my bet is it will easily pass $140. What are you going to do with two motors, unless you have a second base laying round. A new 690 is $129! Greg