Good uses for door hinges?

At a garage sale this past summer I bought a box (40 of them) of what I would say are barn door hinges. I bought four solid core doors at another garage sale that day and I used the hinges and the doors to build some flip up work stations along a wall of my garage. I am trying to think of a few more creative ways to use the remaining hinges. I know if I sold them I would think of the perfect use for them later. Anyone have any suggestions? T I A, Dennis
This might sound odd. I have taken closet doors and hinged them together to make serving tables for family BBQ's. Just unfold them and place them on you folding saw horses and vuala you have a serving table. Puff

TwoGuns wrote:

We have a cable program in England called "The Salvager" (or le Salvager for the 2nd series). One of the projects was a knock-down double bed and the knock-down hardware was made from 4 cast-iron warehouse (or barn?) hinges.
--
BigEgg
Hack to size. Hammer to fit. Weld to join. Grind to shape. Paint to cover.