Good source of oak & maple hardwood in Boston area

Anybody able to recommend a good (and relatively affordable) source of oak and maple hardwood in the Boston area (preferably near West suburbs).
The local borgs and lumber yards that I have frequented have only minimal selection and even worse quality....
Thanks
Man, you live near one of the best wood dealers I've ever seen. Downes and Reader. They are in Stoughton. try: www.downesandreader.com
--
Rich Harris

"blueman" < snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com> wrote in message

It's north rather than west, but if you're willing to drive, Righteous Woods/Yankee Pine in Rowley has a good selection: http://www.righteouswoods.net/woodmenu.html I've only been there once, but found them very friendly.
Andy