Good sawmills - northern Minnestoa

Hello - just a shot in the dark but I am looking for a good source of kiln or air dried wood in Northern Minnesota. I live near the Fargo-Moorhead area but am willing to drive a ways to find a good source at a good price.
Thanks!
-James

at
Are you aware of Valley Hardwood in Dilworth? I would like to know of more options in the area too. Greg
Yep - great place, but as I own a very good planer and a bandsaw w/riser kit - a pile of rough cut a better price would be even better. I will still to go Vally hardwood for special wood and a handful of boards.
-James

of

still
If you have any luck finding a supplier I would like to know. I also have a planer and jointer, and a Crapsman bandsaw. I am not going to be doing any major resawing, but can use a deal on rough cut lumber. Greg