Good jig for half-blind dovetails?

Having never tried making dovetail joints before, I'm looking for jigs for this task. For through dovetails I'm leaning toward a Keller model because it has gotten very good reviews and is evidently very easy to use. Can someone recommend a good jig for half-blind dovetails? I don't want to spend a fortune, so please don't recommend something like Woodrat. I'm essentially looking for something that's accurate and easy to use. Thanks.