Good deal on birch ply

Don't know if it's nationwide but the Pasdena, CA Rockler store has 5/8" and 1/2" sheets of birch ply on sale for $5 per 1/4 sheet. For those of us with limited shop space they make for a nice buy. I hate handling full sheets in my current work space, these make it a lot easier.
John Emmons
Unless you saw the sale on the internet, I believe that individual stores sales are not national. Is that Baltic Birch? 2.5' x 2.5"?