Going to Mount Vernon...

So I am about to embark on a short trip, to Holz Tool and Supply. The purpose is to aquire a jointer, the Delta 6" X5 actually. With the tax thats about $620, with the rebate thats $520 and Discover cash back thats $0, well I guess the 8 to 10 gallons of gas is the real cost.
Mark (sixoneeight) = 618