Gluing mirror to concrete outdoors

Which glue would be best for this outdoors? Plenty will stick it but I'm worried on cheap mirror it will eat the silvering off the back. This is mirror tile on cinder block then I'm putting old wood window frames on top. Spruce the wall up a bit. With trees in front it looks pretty cool.
Don
just remembered to use glue DESIGNED for glueing mirrors...

silvering
frames on

Brackets.

Use bathroom grade mirror (extra plastic coating on the back over the silvering) or else some proper acrylic "mirror glue". Most silicones release acid on curing and will etch silvering.

Put the mirror in the frame, then put the frame onto the concrete.

These are all different shapes of very old frames in poor shape. Very daunting to put mirror in these and they would also attract thieves in this commercial area. I want a good look with nothing really worth stealing. If they rip down an old frame I'll hang a new one.<g>
As an old picture framer I have to ask.......Why not build the frames first, then glue the mirror to the frame.
Just a thought. then the glue won't come into contact with the silvering. Doug

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 06:47:32 -0600, in rec.woodworking you wrote:

I have 25 all different (some round, oval and square) frames all over 100 to 150 years old. They are in bad shape well beyond restoring and have little strength left but they still look cool.