Glue Up Question

Page 2 of 2

Okay, the clamps have come off and nothing moved. I am happy. The second section is sitting in the clamps,, even as I type.
Thanks for all of the input, including pointing out my 32' typo.
The design does include a back which will be set in a rabbet on the back of the uprights. The back piece will probably get attached with my little HF brad nailer.
Considering the anticipated loading for the shelf (see above) I do not anticipate any problem with overloading. The second section will also be attached at a 90 angle forming a corner shelf unit configuration. Racking should not be a problem, once everything is assembled.
I have used this construction method before with softer woods than ash which was my primary concern.
Thanks for the help. ____________________ Bill Waller New Eagle, PA
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net
Bill Waller wrote:

Uhhh...take the clamps off and see? (Should be fine)
--
dadiOH