Glue residue

Hi I put down a hardwood floor and I have glue residue on the wood floor. How would I remove the glue residue without hurting the floor.
Gil
snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net wrote in

I assume you mean an engineered floor.
Check the glue can. Some clean up with mineral spirits, some clean up with water. If it's already dry, it's probably gonna be the mineral spirits. The container will tell you for sure.