GLOAT I gotta lumber get'er

I bought a 12' long, 6' wide Leonard utility trailer. Oh boy, she's a bute! :)

No more lumber sticking out the back of the family SUV. Now I can buy as much lumber as I can afford without worrying about "Is it all gonna fit?"

Now I need to buy one of them dolly's (harbor freight $40) to roll it around back so the neighbors don't have to look at it.

Reply to
Stoutman

I bought the cheap dolly and regretted it. It has small, single wheels that dig into damp lawn. I later got a longer rod for the axle and put two wheels on each side, which does some better. Larger diameter wheels like the heavy duty model would work better.

Reply to
Gerald Ross

Stoutman wrote: | I bought a 12' long, 6' wide Leonard utility trailer. Oh boy, | she's a bute! :)

If you bought it, then it doesn't qualify as a gloat.

But it's a hum-dinger of a neener!

Yeah, you suck (all this crappy weather we're having is probably caused by the low pressure area centered around your house)!

| No more lumber sticking out the back of the family SUV. Now I can | buy as much lumber as I can afford without worrying about "Is it | all gonna fit?"

That problem doesn't really go away - it just gets bigger and happens a bit less frequently.

Remember to check your wheel bearings from time to time.

Morris Dovey

Yep. It's a neener, not a gloat. :)

Thanks for the tip!

Reply to
Stoutman

Thanks !

Reply to
Stoutman

Not sure how heavy your trailer is - I have a 5x10 that I use that dolly on and it works fine. Just make sure the tires stay inflated and it works like a charm. I picked up on sale w/ a coupon totaled about 25 bux - money will spent IMO - make moving that beast around easywork.

Reply to
Rob V

No, it's a mound.

Reply to