GLOAT I gotta lumber get'er

I bought a 12' long, 6' wide Leonard utility trailer. Oh boy, she's a bute! :)
No more lumber sticking out the back of the family SUV. Now I can buy as much lumber as I can afford without worrying about "Is it all gonna fit?"
Now I need to buy one of them dolly's (harbor freight $40) to roll it around back so the neighbors don't have to look at it.
--
Stoutman
www.garagewoodworks.com
Stoutman wrote:

that dig into damp lawn. I later got a longer rod for the axle and put two wheels on each side, which does some better. Larger diameter wheels like the heavy duty model would work better.
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

Thanks !
Stoutman wrote: | I bought a 12' long, 6' wide Leonard utility trailer. Oh boy, | she's a bute! :)
If you bought it, then it doesn't qualify as a gloat.
But it's a hum-dinger of a neener!
Yeah, you suck (all this crappy weather we're having is probably caused by the low pressure area centered around your house)!
| No more lumber sticking out the back of the family SUV. Now I can | buy as much lumber as I can afford without worrying about "Is it | all gonna fit?"
That problem doesn't really go away - it just gets bigger and happens a bit less frequently. <g>
Remember to check your wheel bearings from time to time.

Yep. It's a neener, not a gloat. :)

Thanks for the tip!

Not sure how heavy your trailer is - I have a 5x10 that I use that dolly on and it works fine. Just make sure the tires stay inflated and it works like a charm. I picked up on sale w/ a coupon totaled about 25 bux - money will spent IMO - make moving that beast around easywork.

No, it's a mound. </firesign_theater>