Garrett WadeŠnice & glossy!

I just got the latest GW catalog (V.36). Usually I drool over the glossy close-ups of chisels, drill bits & clamps - they certainly do make everything look glamorous with all the shavings and sawdust placed just "so".
I flip to pg 92 and their "Old Fashioned Egg Beater" for "just" $59.95 and described as "splendid and solidŠnicely formed". And goes onŠ " Ivory-like composition handles - you won't believe how nice it feels in the handŠ".
GW used to be full of power tools & stuff...jeez!!
Maybe I got a special edition sice it was addressed to my wife who ordered a Record low angle block plane for me a few years ago for Christmas.
Do they they still sell workshop stuff?