Garage saling

A couple weeks ago, I scored some nice tools at a locall auction--but I was still kicking myself for letting an old, cast-iron 4-inch jointer get away. I'd decided beforehand that I was willing to pay up to $125 for it--but when bidding got to $100, I dropped out. I talked to the guy who got it for $115, and he said that he wouldn't have gone any higher had I bid $125. Well, grump. I don't understand why I didn't go up to my high bid...
Until today.
On my way home from work, I saw a garage sale sign and pulled into a yard with big array of pretty much everything, including tools and <yep> an old, cast-iron 4-inch jointer... for $15!
It doesn't have a motor -as the other one did- but I've got a spare or two sitting around the shop. So...
I think this is gloat-qualified :)
Wolf Lahti wrote:

Do you hear the loud sucking sound?
You suck so bad we all will need a safety harness just to keep from getting sucked in....<grin>