Gaqrage Door Window Ideas

I have set up shop in my garage. I have a nice wood stove for heat and to hide my mistakes. Now that winter is here I find myself missing the light in the daytime and the ability to see out. I have thought abiut putting window(s) in on of the garage door panels. I have a 4 panel door and want to put it in the 3rd panel so I can look out and see what is going on. Any and all ideas will be appreciated.
double glazed units for R value,Go with vinyl boxes for ease of installation, permanence and looks, finish off with mirror film for privacy

Just a thought/concern I've had with windows. I have lots of $$$ sitting in my shop and I'd rather not let anyone scope it out in advance. Maybe I'm just paranoid, especially since I live in a very safe area, but that's my one concern. Thieves like jewelry, electronics, and tools so I'd rather not let a thief of opportunity see that there is an opportunity in my shop.
--
Larry C in Auburn, WA

"Mike Dalton" < snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Put in a skylight or two and a peep hole...

If you put the glazing in the top most panels the light will make it further into the "shop" and you should still be able to see out. A side benefit is that, unless you are down hill from the road, someone would have to get rather close to the door to see anything in the shop.
John