FYI Stanley #45 plane book

Since my recent eBay failing in being dooped into buying the "little" #45, #50, #55 booklet for way too much, I bought the one by David E. Heckel, into which went 16 years of research. He sometimes sells them if anyone is interested, here is his sellers page to keep a lookout at: Or search by seller for > stnly45 <. Usually one can send him $45 and get it ppd, but bidding seems to be cheaper. I got mine for $21.xx and change, new.