future (tomorrow) lumber & junk gloat and a question

There's a great auction tomorrow. Lots of stuff as you can see in the photos at

I'm REALLY really excited about the lumber. There are ~ 15 stacks of 100-150 bd ft per stack. The best has a 22" x 10' piece of red oak. Just incredible to look at. There's red oak, walnut, and cedar. 1 stack has only 6/4, 8/4 and 10/4 in it all 4" wide minimum. What's a reasonable price per stack? I'm thinking $200? Too cheap? I'd also get the planer and bandsaw but.. those are monsters -- wouldn't know how I'd get them in my little 1 car stall shop :). I usually don't go to auction / sales but this is a doozy. Oh -- did I say that I'm really excited about this?

Reply to
notImpressed