Fuming it is! *PIC*

Page 2 of 4
Keef,

If you ask *really* nicely, I can bother my crusty neighbour and take a picture of his old Unisaur that has the Beaver tag on the dust door.
Thanks,
David.
In article <M%1pb.155052$3f.96626

Did I read the above right, there are two prisons closing down WW shops and outsourcing the work? There's a new one, prisoners outsourcing their work. :-)

Mark & Juanita asks:

Hey, be nice. If the Army can outsource its beanies to China, why can't prisons? Next up: license plates in Chinese characters.
Charlie Self "Politics: A strife of interests masquerading as a contest of principles. The conduct of public affairs for private advantage. " Ambrose Bierce
On 03 Nov 2003 01:37:50 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnotforme (Charlie Self) brought forth from the murky depths:

I still feel that the Arizona warden had the right idea with the tent prison. NOBODY wants to go back THERE! It also saves the multi-billion dollar cost of cement prison buildings and multi-million dollar entertainment/workout/libraries for each building. Win/win, wot?
On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 20:27:00 +0000, Larry Jaques wrote:

'Tis the Maricopa County Sheriff, Joe Arpio. Several years ago, a reporter was asking him what he thought about the poor inmates in the tents when it was 115 degrees outside. He said it was probably 125 inside the tents so being outside wasn't so bad. He says he doesn't run a correctional facility - he runs a jail.
"Bay Area Dave" to avoid answering the question, puts his fingers in his ears and says "la la la la la......"

One of these days you'll answer the question instead of running away. If you are going to make foolish statements at least have the courage to "try" to support them.

We understand. Afterall, how can you center the picture with your head so far up your ass?
Steve,

The difference is I know how to use the tools and share how to make stuff, he only asks what to buy next.
Thanks,
David.
THIS IS PRECISELY WHY I CAN'T STAND YOU. YOU LIE. EITHER THAT OR YOU HAVE SELECTIVE READING SKILLS. JERK!
David F. Eisan wrote: SNIP

"But Santiago's problems were far from over; he was still a day's journey from land, and he knew that the fish's blood would attract sharks. "
are you up early or are you back east and up at a civilized hour this fine Sunday? :)
dave
Tom Watson wrote:

Being subtle only works for people with a clue. ;-)
--
There is only one period and no underscores in the real email address.

methinks you assume too much.
Mo' Sawdust wrote:

Hemmingway must be spinning in his grave to have the noble Santiago associated with the Tail Gunner. Personally, I see him more as Shelly's Ozymandias. Loud, brash, and, ultimately, a tragic and pitiable figure.

Cluetoken ain't a town in the Ozarks y'know

Hey now - don't go associatin' the Ozarks and Tailgunner. That's downright disrespectful to the Ozarks.
p.s. I just found out that my g.g.g.g grandfather came to the Ozarks and was farming on a Spanish land grant 200+ years ago. To think that I came back to the same state via Indiana and Pennsylvania. Harry Chapin had it right about circles.
Soooooooo, um Dave, what machine were you planning to buy next? Maybe we can work it into this thread and de-glam David.
UA100
writes:

please define "de-glam". I'm more likely to be buying Neander tools from now on...got most of the larger stuff now. Sure wish I was in the market for the new 735 planer though--saw it running yesterday and liked it very much.
the portion of this thread dealing with personality conflict is over, as far as I'm concerned. dave detests David and David detests Dave. works for me, and works for him. the rest of the crowd just hangs around to watch the action. sorry folks, action's over, as I've no more time for this than I'm sure he does.
(you can all go home now folks; show's over)
dave
Unisaw A100 wrote:

Bay Area Dave wrote:

Jeez, aw hell, and here you are the guy that busted open the whole thing wide open. Exposed the guy and everything.

So you're kinda getting wishy-washy on the whole stupid neander thing?...

Sounds to me like its alive and well but I not being you...

Like I said. Sure looks to me like a meaty bit or two flailing about.

If it was only true.
UA100
Unisaw A100 wrote:

yeah, I may get my chance to rhapsodize about the transcendental bliss of shaving a wispy (or was it cottony?)...ah it was Chuck who deserves the credit for, " A full-width, translucent, cottony-soft shaving, and a surface that was noticeably smoother and shinier than any of the others." It WAS hard to hold back the wallet whilst eyeing the goods at the Lie-Nielsen booth yesterday. But I'm gonna start with a Veritas, if it's all the same to you L-N'ers out there. Gotta spread those buckaroos around where they do the most good.

"IT" IS not alive; sorry.

Maybe another day. Not today.
dave