Full body massages for stress and muscle tension relief. Cleveland Ohio (Serious)

I specialize in stress and muscle tension relief massages. I am mostly focusing on neck, shoulders, upper back, lower back, hips, hamstrings, calf muscles and feet. I have ten years experience in massage therapy and have been giving massages on regular basis. I am charging discounted rate of $10 (ten) per 90-120 minutes just because I have been charging that rate since I have started practicing my services for public. I am doing in-calls only at my place in Cleveland Heights, Ohio where I have massage table. Please keep in touch if you have further questions or would like to schedule your massage with me. Bob Website: http://www.geocities.com/massotherapybyrob
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:
> I specialize in stress and muscle tension relief massages.
Glad to here it.
> I am doing in-calls only at my place in Cleveland Heights, Ohio > where I have massage table.
Haven't lived in the Heights in over 50 years.
These days, I'm 2,500 miles away.
Guess I'll have to pass.
Lew
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Ya know there's just sooooo much one could say about this post....$10 for a 90-120 minute rubdown? Offers of working wood in a woodworkers forum etc....
Call me a pesimistic person.....but if it walks like a duck, waddles like a duck, and quacks like a duck..it must be fishy.... ;-)