fs wood shop /must sell

must sell due to stroke. brand new (never even pluged in to power) jet table saw JWCS-10a with 52" bessimeyer fence in the box table top mat'l. 240 ac motor
jet jointer jj-8cs
jet 18" band saw with 3 blades (still on pallet) jwbs18
paid $3750 make offer must sell !!! snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com michel (954)428-3490 any time for details
What state/city are you in?

A reverse lookup on 411 gives:
Pompano Beach, FL 33073-3298
m wrote:

FYI - 954 area code is South East Florida, covering FORT LAUDERDALE, HOLLYWOOD, POMPANO BEACH, DEERFIELD BEACH, OJUS, and NORTH MIAMI.
(sorry for the Caps, was cut and paste from a directory page)
ARM
Just drop 'em off at my son's place. He lives just off Military Trail in Pompano--across the street from the two golf courses. He'll hold 'em for ME until I come down for a visit next month!!!
Nsum