FS: Wood Lathes, other tools & misc. stuff (in SW Mich)

I've got to reduce the clutter and clear out a lot of space in my basement and garage. So, much as I hate to do it, I'm putting up all this stuff for sale. NOTE: it's all located about 40 miles west of Grand Rapids, Mich., and is mostly too heavy to be practical to ship.
For Sale:
Motor Home: 1979 Tioga 24 ft.; sleeps 5; roof air, $1500 shower, hot water, furnace, needs roof repair
Industrial Sewing Machine: Singer 31-15 with $100 table, motor, light,
Sewing Machine: Brother 1781 Riviera free arm, $30 portable case, all metal zig-zag
Industrial Sewing Machine: Singer 20U33 made $350 portable, like new, Knee Lift, nice wooden base, many accessories & feet
Table Saw: 12" cast iron top, 1-1/2hp 120/240 volt, $250 Miter gage, micro-adjust rip fence
Radial Arm Saw: Rockwell 12 inch Turret Arm $600 Professional grade saw & stand
Wood Lathe: Oliver industrial type with variable $600 Speed and 8 foot bed, faceplates, centers, chisels
Drill Press: heavy duty, floor standing 16 speed, 5/8" chuck $200
Metal Lathe: Logan 11x24, quick change gears, power $2200 Cross feed, chucks & Much tooling
Milling Machine: small mill-drill, 12 speed, 1/2hp, $300 Swivel vise, steel cabinet stand
Metal Shaper: Shape-rite (by Havir) 8 inch, universal $250 Swivel table and original vise. Needs some repair.
Radios: older tube-type (hollow state) general coverage $varies Shortwave receivers
Scale(s): balance weight and beam type, heavy duty, $50 each One on wheels, one bench mount
Band Saw: Rockwell Delta motorized cat # 28-560 $250 3-wheel, 16 inch, heavy cast iron, stand & spare blades
Wood Lathe: Rockwell Delta 46-150 11/14 inch, $250 4-jaw chuck, centers, chisel set, motor, wooden stand (Grizzly H6265 4-jaw self-centering chuck & pin jaws $50 extra)
Theodolite: Wild T1-70, reads to 3", with $500 steel tube case and padded shipping box
Camera: Pentax Auto 110 SLR, in original box $150 With 3 lenses & accessories
Plotter: HP 7580A 8-pen color plotter, D size (24x36 paper) $100
Weight Machine: Weider 9925 two-station, double stack $150 Exercise machine, 210lbs of weights, like new
Also have assorted scrap metal bar & plate: aluminum, stainless, bronze, brass, nickel silver. ----------------- email for additional details. Pictures can be taken of most items, as well. -- Doug VanderLaan, K8RFT http://users.netonecom.net/~swordman/GetThePoint.htm
for even more items including more tools, see: <A HREF="http://users.netonecom.net/~swordman/ForSalePage.htm ">Doug's for sale page</A>
Too bad your not further west. I'd sure like to have that 31-15.

Where, exactly? My brother lives in Norton Shores, and might be interested in some of this.
--
Regards,