FS : UNIGARD, 36" Unifence , Extension table w/ router &outfeed table

Make me an reasonable offer. I will ship - but you will have to pay the actual shipping/packing costs of it (I dont want to make $$ of the shipping so ill basically bring it down to the ups store and what ever they charge - thats what it will be)

Im in Fuquay NC (just south or raleigh)

Uniguard - good shape - what else can I say - its a uniguard.

Unifence w/ 36" rails and mounting brackets

Also and extension table that goes 56" (can be cut shorter to supply a smaller table) to the right w/ router base build in (router not included) also has a power box for the router. (basically a box w/ plug that you plug in w/ 2 outlets - 1 on a switch for the router - 1 always on when plugged in. Also what goes w/ it is a self supporting outfeed table. Made w/ Maple, oak, and ash as well as plywood laminated w/ while high pressure laminate. The outfeed table is a torsion box and has worked great for me.

Im moving into a new show and I have acquired a new saw so Im making some a new table to house both saws. Also - dont need the router in the saw anymore b/c I have the room for a dedicated router station now.

Like I said - make me an offer (dont lowball the sh*t of me tho) rather offer it up here first before I go the ebay route.

Pics available upon request.

Thanks

-Rob

You can reply to me at r_b_v at v_e_r_z_e_r_a doht c_o_m

remove _ to get the correct address

Reply to
Rob V