FS: SE WI Tool Sale (PORTRORSSOTC) - Tool listing

Folks,

The list of available tools continues to grow. I'm including a list of goodies for those interested. The list is as close to complete and accurate as possible, but forgive me if I omit anything.

For anyone who is interested but cannot be here Saturday, please ping me or Keeter on the back channel.

Included in this sale are the following:

Delta 24" scroll saw (no motors for either) - 2 total Delta 12" RAS 1.5hp, 5/8" arbor Delta scroll saw stands - 2 total Delta Unifeeder 1/3hp, variable speed, reverse, mounting adapters Powermatic benchtop OSS

Homecraft wood lathe (no motor) Delta lathe stand - cast iron, no wood Delta 17" DP head raising mechanism - complete Delta 17" DP head - casting only Craftsman grinder/buffer - vintage, with shields and rests

Delta caster set Delta lathe shield - 2 each Tannewitz/Oliver table saw blade guard Delta enclosed stand - no electrics Darra James 10" RAS

Delta Multiplex 9" RAS (turret style) Delta bolt together stand with foot actuated caster lifts and Westinghouse open motor Delta 8" tilting table saw - no motor, with original fence and blade guard Tool Kraft 6" jointer

Jet 6" jointer with spare knives and Delta roll cart Grizzly 1029 bag dust collector (2hp - 220VAC) Delta Homecraft 8" tilt arbor saw - complete, but missing motor Delta 20" bandsaw - no fence, 90% restored, custom made roll cart Craftsman wood lathe

DeVilbiss 80 gal 2 stage air compressor ~ 20cfm @ 175psi Hardinge TM horizontal mill with B'port vertical head, custom made roll cart B'port M head - almost complete, good bearings and electrics Kurt 4" machinist vise Hardinge collets for M head - to 1/2"

Hardinge 5C collet set King Seely 6" jointer with stand - complete Jet mortise attachment, custom mortise jig, and one chisel Miscellaneous parts, tools, and other goodies

As I said earlier, the list is as complete as possible. There may be even more to see when you stop by.

Come on down (or up) to see many of the Mahwahkee Ten and the cool machines!

Sale starts at 8:00am, cash and carry only!

Resto Rick

Reply to
Rick Chamberlain