FS: Pipe clamps

Two pair of the classic orange Pony clamps for 3/4" pipe. Used and a bit dusty but still perfectly functional. $10 for both pair, but watch the shipping--these things are heavy. If you're interested I'll get an estimated shipping cost ASAP after I get your zip or postal code.
Bob Schmall Magnificent Mukwonago, Wisconsin