FS: Lumber in Florida -- WON'T LAST

Two items of interest for those in Florida or south Georgia:
1. Today & tomorrow only Akira Wood in Gainesville, FL is having it's annual Yard Sale. These folks build high-end components and this is when they make room for new inventory. They currently have pretty good amounts of: 8/4 black walnut slabs $4.00 BF 4/4 Makore slabs $4.00 BF ash 4/4 & 8/4 sapele $2.00 BF They also have a lot of overrun architectural moldings of all kinds made from a wide variety of material. There's a pretty good amount of walnut & makore, but their sale usually goes pretty quickly. Email me off-line IF you want more info.
2. I have a lot of 4/4 air-dried appalachian red oak & white oaks; much more than I can use in the near future. I'd like to sell some of these boards for $1.50 BF. Please email me if you're interested.
Thanks, Gary
Just to clarify: more than likely Akira's supply won't last!!! They tend to have some buyers who show up and take large quantities. I suspect my inventory will take more than a few weeks to sell down to a level I need. ;-) Cheers, Gary