FS--Jet mortiser $150

I have a Jet mortiser that Ive used twice. It has 3 chisels that came with it (1/4", 3/8" and 1/2"). There is nothing wrong with the machine at all. I just dont use it as much as I thought I would. I got used to using my drill press for mortises and could use the money elsewhere. I live in the DFW area. Replace everything after the "@" sign in my email with "intergate.com" if you would like to email me. I still have the manual also.

Reply to
UTRECHT