FS: Jet Contractors Saw - Connecticut

For Sale:

Jet 10" 1-1/2 HP Contractors Saw, 30" Jet Fence. Currently wired for

115, can run on 230VAC. This is the same model currently selling for $599, only this one's blue. Excellent condition, maintained like a member of the family. I've built lots of nice stuff with this saw. Reason for selling: I recently replaced it with a 50" cabinet saw.

Included: Saw, 30" Jet fence, Delta mobile base, Jet miter gauge, Woodworker's Warehouse miter gauge, link belt, all guards as provided by Jet, Woodcraft PALS alignment kit, several shop-made zero clearance and dado inserts, and the maybe the manual, if I can find it.

Also included! Your choice of a used, but plenty sharp Freud 50T ATB carbide combo blade, or the NEW and UNUSED General 40T carbide combo blade that came with my General 650.

$375 - pick up in Connecticut, can deliver for a reasonable charge, made more reasonable by microbrew. The saw is still set up and tuned, so that potential buyers may cut some wood.

Please reply directly to: nospam @ snet.net, I'll reply with phone and address info.

Thanks! Barry

Reply to
B a r r y B u r k e J r .