FS: Jet Contractor's Saw - CT

Jet 10" 1-1/2 HP Contractors Saw, 30" Jet Fence. Currently wired for 115, can run on 230VAC. This is the same model currently selling for $599, only this one's blue. Excellent condition, maintained like a member of the family. I've built lots of nice stuff with this saw. Reason for selling: I recently replaced it with a 50" cabinet saw.
Included: Saw, 30" Jet fence, Delta mobile base, Jet miter gauge, Woodworker's Warehouse miter gauge, link belt, all guards as provided by Jet, Woodcraft PALS alignment kit, several shop-made zero clearance and dado inserts, and the maybe the manual, if I can find it.
Also included! Your choice of a used, but plenty sharp Freud 50T ATB carbide combo blade, or the NEW and UNUSED General 40T carbide combo blade that came with my General 650.
$375 or best - pick up in Central Connecticut, can deliver for a reasonable charge within a 50 mile radius.
Please reply directly to: nospam @ snet.net, I'll reply with phone and address info.
Thanks! Barry
On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 18:07:22 GMT, B a r r y B u r k e J r .

This is sold.
Thanks, Barry