FS: heater on ebay

No affiliation with the seller, just wish I was in Connecticut to take advantage....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryA987&itemY43076489&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
Joe

You wish you could pay about retail for a heater? Go to the store. Who are you kidding?

Let alone the fact that you can ship 'em UPS
Toller,
Please let me know where you got that retail price. I posted earlier about BTU requirements because I am in the market for one of these heaters, although not the 75,000 BTU model. The best price I've seen on the 45,000 BTU is $474 and $568 for the 75k BTU. If the EBay auction at $400 for 75kBTU is that out of line, help me save a couple of bucks!
Thanks!
Joe

It has 5 days to run. It will be up to $800 by the time it sells. The price means nothing until about 40 seconds before the end.
I have seen the 45K for just under $449 on the 'net. Call around localy. I have seen them at some local hardware/farm stores for a good price. Don't forget that if you order off the 'net you will probaby pay shipping. Greg