FS: Dewalt Router - Table - Complete Package MILWAUKEE WI

I decided to re-arrange my shop and put my router into my TS extension table. Thus, I need to sell the router table package I so painstakingly put together. I will be starting over. This will have to be local only (Milwaukee, WI). Prices below are for reference they are the price new today.
DEWALT DW625 3 HP Variable Speed Electronic Plunge Router $229 Woodpecker Router Table, 24 x 32 LE $109.00 Woodpecker cast aluminum plate $90 Woodpecker cast aluminum ring set $85 Woodpecker dust collection cabinet $85 Woodpecker PlungeLift (DeWalt DW625) $149.00 Rockler legs to make the cabinet 68834 Steel Router Table Leg Set (4 Legs, 8 Stretchers) (Regular Price: $87.99) on sale $60 Rockler Locking Casters for above table $37 Jointech 32" Smartfence $170 http://www.jointech.com/dovetailfence.htm
Total of $1,014 plus shipping new.
More pics at http://www.pbase.com/mward/routertable
I would really like to sell as a package, but, if you want to make an offer on some part of the package, please do.

Gulp! Marc - even if you only spent 1/3 of what it's all worth on building that table, you've got too much money to spend on this stuff! Though, it is a nice looking table.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net