FS - Delta Mobile Base for Unisaw w/ 30" Fence

If anyone is interested I have a Delta mobile base for sale that fits a Unisaw with a 30" fence. I recently upgraded to a 52" fence and mobile base so I have no need for this anymore. It is only a year old and has been well cared for.
I paid $150 for it and would like to get $90 for it.
BTW, I also have a 30" Unifence rail and table board if anyone is interested.
Thanks Greg
I might be interested in your 30" Unifence rail and table board. How much to get them to LaCrosse, WI 54601, along with the cost of the product?
Thanks!