FS - Delta Mobile Base for Unisaw w/ 30" Fence

If anyone is interested I have a Delta mobile base for sale that fits a Unisaw with a 30" fence. I recently upgraded to a 52" fence and mobile base so I have no need for this anymore. It is only a year old and has been well cared for.

I paid $150 for it and would like to get $90 for it.

BTW, I also have a 30" Unifence rail and table board if anyone is interested.

Thanks Greg

Reply to
Greg and Sherry

I might be interested in your 30" Unifence rail and table board. How much to get them to LaCrosse, WI 54601, along with the cost of the product?

Thanks!

Reply to
ToolMiser