FS: Craftsman Jointer/Planer

Craftsman 6 1/8" Benchtop Jointer/Planer for sale, model 351.217880. 4" x 22" fence, 28 1/2" x 6 1/4" total workspace (infeed + outfeed table). It's too small for the projects I'm working on now and I need the space. Lightly used. Includes a stand with enclosed cabinet, manual, dust collector, and push blocks.
Sells for $225 new (plus tax), without a stand. $100 or best offer. Email or 817-231-0776. In north Ft. Worth, Texas.
Michael White "To protect people from the effects of folly is to
fill the world with fools." -Herbert Spencer