FS: Bamboo t & g flooring

I am building a new house in which we used bamboo (natural color, horizontal layup) flooring. I ordered too much and have approximately

600 sq feet left over. Most of the material is 6" long, but some is 3' long. The 6' material is 1/8" wider than the 3' material.

Asking $2.75 per square foot, picked up in Lawrence, KS. I won't ship it. Too much of a hassle since the shipping boxes are gone.

Any interest, please email or call.

Rick (785)691-6186 (cell)

Reply to
Rick Stein