Free Wood - Central NC

Found this in one of the local bargain papers.
FREE Wood - must come pick it up yourself, mostly pine already cut up, will let you cut some hardwood, if you will take some pine too, only serious. $0.00 (252) 752-3249 Stokes
JOAT Just pretend I'm not here. That's what I'm doing.
Probably firewood
Fri, Nov 18, 2005, 6:06am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net asserts: Probably firewood
Not for someone with a wood lathe.
JOAT Just pretend I'm not here. That's what I'm doing.