Free Rocking Horse Book

I have recently updated and posted my book Build an Heirloom Rocking Horse at <
If any of you could take a look and let me know where my instructions are unclear I would really appreciate it. Its a 50 page, 9Mb download with lots of pictures, so go out for dinner while it downloads if you have a modem connection.
Thanks very much,
john the tomaker