Frank Klausz site url

Page 2 of 2
And probably does.

Bill in Detroit wrote:

Inspired for sure. He's very much for "Just Do It!" - or at least try two, three, four or ten times before thinking you can't. You'd be surprised at what you can do. Surely you've finished a piece and couldn't quite believe you were the one who made it.
charlie b
charlieb wrote:

Well of course. We all have. That's what the fire pit is for. ;-)
Bill ROFLOLOLOLOL!
is worth a **** unless backed up with enough genuine information to make