Frame dimensions for beds

What are the dimensions? I want to build a King but it would be good to know all of them.
Are there any "special" things I need to do for a king? Like a center support?
How many and what kind of slats should be used?

http://absolutelyfreeplans.com/HOW%20TO%20AND%20INFO/how_to_and_info.htm
--
http://sawdustmaking.com

Great! Thanks that is exactly what I wanted.
I just bought a new mattress, queen size, and the warranty stresses having adequate support throughout, EspeciallY the center. I'd guess it's equally important in a king, which is wider than a queen.
Renata
On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 16:00:17 GMT, Joe Willmann

Here are a couple of web sites that give mattress dimensions:
http://mattressemporium.com/1/information/mattress_sizes.htm
http://www.abed.com/sleepcenter/dimensions.html
King size mattress have two separate boxsprings. They definitely need support in the center, preferably to the floor.
--
Jim Artherholt