Frame dimensions for beds

What are the dimensions? I want to build a King but it would be good to know all of them.

Are there any "special" things I need to do for a king? Like a center support?

How many and what kind of slats should be used?

Reply to
Joe Willmann

There are dimensions here for standard beds:

Frank Campbell

Frank Campbell wrote in news:180220041117342943% snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca:

Reply to
Joe Willmann

I just bought a new mattress, queen size, and the warranty stresses having adequate support throughout, EspeciallY the center. I'd guess it's equally important in a king, which is wider than a queen.

Renata

Reply to
Renata

Here are a couple of web sites that give mattress dimensions:

size mattress have two separate boxsprings. They definitely need support in the center, preferably to the floor.

Reply to
Jim Artherholt