Fox F36-529 Cast Iron Cabinet Saw

Does anyone have experience with this saw or other products of Fox? Is it a good choice?
May-Brith from Norway

May-Brith,
I don't remember anyone ever talking about this saw here - which might explain the large number of responses you've gotten :-) It looks like it could be a good saw, but since it's from the UK and so many people here are in North America you might not find anyone here who has ever seen one. The price looks good - maybe too good (which of course is probably why you asked).
Hilsen, PDX David

The budget don't allow me to drive Mercedes, If You now what I mean. But of course, I want a good saw in my price range. I must drive a long way to look at tools like this, so I thougt if someone could recommend a preticular brand, It would save me a lot of driving.

Hilsen? Do You have Norvegian ancestors? :-)
May-Brith

Ja, besteforeldrene mine kommer fra Rogaland og Hordaland. (that can't be right - I'm having trouble remembering past tense - did I just say that they are now coming from there? It's been over 100 years, so that would be a slow trip. :-) Kanskje Amerikaner er for dum snakke norsk.
Now back to the saw you asked about, there might be tests in UK woodworking magazines that include that saw. Good luck. PDX David