Foundation repair....wood work....?

On alt.binaries.woodworking

Is it just me or does NewsGuy not have that group?

So many of us do not have access to binaries groups, that it would be nice if people would put pictures in photodrop, or one of the many online photo services.
--
Jim in NC

On Sat, 22 Feb 2014 18:35:11 -0500, "Morgans"

I've got binaries groups, just not that one. However, after a little digging (no pun intended, jloomis) I found it.
What he meant to say was: alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

How about this? http://www.delorie.com/wood/abpw/week.html Art

Hey, how'd you do that? <g>
Cool!
--
Jim in NC

I can't take credit for it. It is the work of DJ, another long time denizen of this group. Art

It's alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking.
Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.

"jloomis" wrote:

-------------------------------------------------- "Gordon Shumway" wrote:

----------------------------------------------- Astraweb.com solves that problem.
Lew
Astraweb.com is a binaries groups. (are a binaries groups) who knows ......... Anyway, how much...... I do not like to use an alternate web page either for picture dropping. It is nice to be able to drop a picture and comment all in one format. I wish this group had that alternate...... john
"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
"jloomis" wrote:

-------------------------------------------------- "Gordon Shumway" wrote:

----------------------------------------------- Astraweb.com solves that problem.
Lew
"jloomis" wrote:

------------------------------------------------- $10 buys you 25 GB.
I've used astraweb.com for at least 5 years and have only used 0.75 GB.
So, there is a bunch left.
Lew
Thanks Lew, I did look it up. I use more in my photography group. I like the picture addition. Always like the responses I get, and try to keep my messages constructive... john
"jloomis" wrote:

I've used astraweb.com for at least 5 years and have only used 0.75 GB.
So, there is a bunch left.
Lew

I think what Lew meant was Astraweb has alt.binaries.woodworking which it does not. That group doesn't exist. However, alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking, the group you really meant, does exist. As usual Lew gets things a little distorted.
On Sun, 23 Feb 2014 10:56:37 -0600, Gordon Shumway

So Lew made a mistake. You never make mistakes though, just inevitably end up being an insulting prick.
On Sun, 23 Feb 2014 13:33:32 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@none.com wrote:

That's better than being a hypocritical imbecile!