Foundation repair....wood work....?

Is it just me or does NewsGuy not have that group?

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

So many of us do not have access to binaries groups, that it would be nice if people would put pictures in photodrop, or one of the many online photo services.

Reply to
Morgans

Gordon Shumway wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

It's alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

-------------------------------------------------- "Gord> Is it just me or does NewsGuy not have that group?

----------------------------------------------- Astraweb.com solves that problem.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

I've got binaries groups, just not that one. However, after a little digging (no pun intended, jloomis) I found it.

What he meant to say was: alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

Astraweb.com is a binaries groups. (are a binaries groups) who knows ......... Anyway, how much...... I do not like to use an alternate web page either for picture dropping. It is nice to be able to drop a picture and comment all in one format. I wish this group had that alternate...... john

"jloomis" wrote:

-------------------------------------------------- "Gord> Is it just me or does NewsGuy not have that group?

----------------------------------------------- Astraweb.com solves that problem.

Lew

Reply to
jloomis

------------------------------------------------- $10 buys you 25 GB.

I've used astraweb.com for at least 5 years and have only used 0.75 GB.

So, there is a bunch left.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

I think what Lew meant was Astraweb has alt.binaries.woodworking which it does not. That group doesn't exist. However, alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking, the group you really meant, does exist. As usual Lew gets things a little distorted.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

On Sun, 23 Feb 2014 10:56:37 -0600, Gordon Shumway

So Lew made a mistake. You never make mistakes though, just inevitably end up being an insulting prick.

Reply to
none

How about this?

Art

Reply to
Artemus

That's better than being a hypocritical imbecile!

Reply to
Pot calling Kettle...

"Artemus" wrote

Hey, how'd you do that?

Cool!

Reply to
Morgans

Thanks Lew, I did look it up. I use more in my photography group. I like the picture addition. Always like the responses I get, and try to keep my messages constructive... john

"jloomis" wrote:

I've used astraweb.com for at least 5 years and have only used 0.75 GB.

So, there is a bunch left.

Lew

Reply to
jloomis

I can't take credit for it. It is the work of DJ, another long time denizen of this group. Art

Reply to
Artemus