For you guys who like to sand...

http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/tls/5616021316.html
On Tuesday, June 21, 2016 at 11:05:20 PM UTC-4, John Grossbohlin wrote:

re: "Can be transported in an average sized vehicle or SUV."
OK, so maybe (maybe!) it will *fit* in an average size vehicle, but I wonder how much that load would weigh. I'll let somebody else do the math.
On Tue, 21 Jun 2016 23:05:24 -0400

lot of sandpaper
i like the norton stuff a lot
they would get a lot more money selling at auction on ebay
but they probably just want to be done with it

The buyers regret sinks in after loading up the shopping cart to meet that 'free shipping' threshold.
-BR