For Auction: Face Frame Jig

Up for auction today we have a Face Maker (not a Kreg) face frame jig. It allows for clamping, drilling and final assembly with one easy set up. Included, but not pictured, are two drill bits and two square drive bits. Bits are used but new ones are available from several online retailers.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item#51324271
The opening bid is waaaaaaaaaay below what one of these sells for retail.
OB rec.wood Content: Same drill as before, I'm selling off the excess and duplicates and re-applying the funds to shop infrastructure.
UA100

Is this going to be in the "adult" section like the last one?
LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net
On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 11:32:09 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@removethispartpobox.com (LRod) Crawled out of the shop and said. . .: snip

ROFL
you know, i was just gonna comment on that.... seems ya managed to not offend the ebay gods this time keith!
Traves
Whilst unabashedly whoring my eBay auction LRod commented:

Probably not. But I did get some awesome numbers (hit counter) when that happened.
sigh...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item#51324271
UA100

I looked at the Amazon listing and there was one "User Review." The guy bitched about the jig because the square drive bit had worn out after a few hundred screws. How does that reflect on the jig? The world is full of dufi (doofi, Dave) (plural of dufus {doofus, Dave}, I think).
(I hope that complex parenthetication wasn't too confusing)
LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net

I couldn't saw for sure. The housing is cast al-you-min-ee-um with steel inserts where necessary.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item#51324271
UA100
Unisaw A100 wrote:

What is the minimum/maximum thickness of the stock that it handles?
-- Jack Novak Buffalo, NY - USA
Nova wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item#51324271

3/4" minimum (I'm assuming onna 'count of the screws going in and all) and onna 'count of it sits on the wood there is no maximum on the thickness it can be used for.
I wouldn't do post & beam with it though.
UA100
Unisaw A100 wrote:

I take it there is no provision for centering the screws on various thickness as the Kreg jig does?
-- Jack Novak Buffalo, NY - USA
Nova wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item#51324271

I'm not familiar with the Kreg.
UA100
Unisaw A100 wrote:

The Kreg is vertically adjustable to center the screws in 1/2" to 2" thick stock.
-- Jack Novak Buffalo, NY - USA

OK, then I guess the FaceMaker has the same adjustments more or less onna 'count of you can hold the hole locations closer or farther away from the edge?