Fluorescent Lighting for Shop/Garage

Hey, I FINALLY understand your comment! GEEZE! : )

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Orange you glad you didn't have to?

Reply to
Swingman

Your reputation is in crumbs from that one, Bobby. Butter think twice before doing something like that again. The great thing about getting older is that you don't lose all the other ages you've been. -- Madeleine L'Engle

Reply to
Larry Jaques

WTF is with all these half-baked jokes? Glad we don't hear them too oven.

*NOBODY* with even half a bran would repeat that story.

In article , Bill wrote: BTW, here's a good example of a "bad joke" I read the other day: These two muffins were in the oven. One muffin said, "Gosh, it's hot in here!" The other muffin went "Eeeek!!!, A talking muffin!"

Dont' tell anyone you heard it from me--I'll deny it.

Reply to
Josepi

As I recall, there Were two muffins in the story!

Who needs talking muffin, doh?

Reply to
Bill

Waitaminnit, there was nothing crumby about that one, just a germ of an idea. In reality, I'm on a roll. So sesame!

IF I do that, I get headaches. REALLY bad ones, Margarines, in fact

Reply to
Robert Bonomi