FIRST Plane Purchase

*snip*
You know... I've been thinking about getting one of those new planes that runs on a completely renewable energy source. "Food", I think it's called. Apparently, once this "food" is "eaten" it provides energy to make the plane work.
This "food" stuff is not only renewable, but cheap too! You get "seeds" and bury them in the yard. After a couple months, your "food" is good to go.
You worked hard to earn your money, so keep working hard and use this "food" to power your plane work.
Puckdropper

A 3 or a 5 will do you just as well for smoothing if you can't find a 4. If you can't find either of those, buy an iron from Hock and carve your own smoother from a cut off. Nice as a 4 is, a coffin-sided smoother is nicer still.