Finishing Across America class

Anyone know anything about these classes ? I've been looking at HVLP equipment and ran across a link to this on Apollo's website. They have a class in my area next month and I was curious if anyone had any experience with this. I thought I would investigate before i layed out $150 bucks to take the one day class.
Thanks, Dan